South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 :Group C & Erstwhile Group D Posts (09 Vacancies)
South Western Railway has announced advertisement for Group C & Erstwhile Group D against Sports Quota.
No of Vacancies:09
- Group C: 02 Posts
- Erstwhile Group D: 07 Posts
Required Age Limit as on 01-01-2017:
- Group C: Minimum 18 and Maximum 29 years
- Erstwhile Group D: Minimum 18 and Maximum 32 years
Required Qualification :
- Group C : Candidates must have Passed 12th or its equivalent examination from recognized institutions. Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- Erstwhile Group D : andidates must have Passed 10th or ITI or equivalent from recognized board/ institutions.
- Group C: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/2000/-
- Erstwhile Group D: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 1800
Application fee Process:
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Postal order in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ, South Western Railway, Hubli, payable at Hubli.
- There is no fee for SC/ST /PH/Women candidates.
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Test, Scouting Skill Assessment & Marks on certificates.
Process to Apply: Applicants can send their completed application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, recent passport size photograph & Crossed Indian Postal Order to The Assistant Personnel Officer/He, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, South Western Railway, General Manager,s Building, Gadag Road, Hubli-580020.
Last Date For Submission of Application :06-March
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information on official recruitment notification, be sure to check this website http://rrchubli.in
About South Western Railway
The formation of South Western Railway was in the year 2003. The headquarter of this railway is located at Hubli. There are total of 3 division which is coming under South Western Railway which are Bengaluru, Mysuru and Hubli. One more division is also going to add with the South Western railway which is in a proposal and will be included very shortly.
It is seen that mostly all the station in Bengaluru is covered by South Western Railway and this is becoming very great help to the people staying in that state. When comparing to the any other state the Karnataka state is having very less number of electrified or also can be said as double gauge lines. The kilometers which are covered by this railway is nearly about to 3322 kms.
The total number of station which comes in this railway are 353 in which Hubli contains 107 stations Bengaluru contains 115 station and Mysuru division contains 131 stations. This railway is gaining good profit as many Lakhs of passengers are travelling every day from one station to other. There are huge number of employees working for this railway which comes approximately about 42,588. Each and every person is working hard to make the railway run in profit without losing its earning.
The training is given to the candidate which is held at System Technical school which is placed at Bengaluru. Many supervisor are there to guide the candidate regarding the railway technique and machine. The organization also conduct recruitment for the candidates those who like to join South Western railway. The candidate can apply for the job online.