JKSSB Recruitment 2021: 927 JE, Draftsman, Junior Steno and Others Posts
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board has announced advertisement Advt. No : TMS/HRM/01/2021 for the post of 927 JE, Draftsman, Junior Steno and Others Vacancy.
No of Vacancies: 927
Post Name :
- Jal Shakti: 465 Posts
- Horticulture: 345 Posts
- Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs: 41 Posts
- Hospitality & Protocol Department: 2 Posts
- Information: 74 Posts
- Starting Date of submission of online application: 24 February 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 24 March 2021
Required Qualification :
- Jal Shakti, Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidates should have 03 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized Institute/Indian University, Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section(A&B) India.
- Draftsman (Civil): Candidates should have 02 years Draftsman Training Course Certificate /Diploma from any Government recognized Institute.
- Junior Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer: Candidates should have passed Graduated from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand & typewriting respectively; Six months certificate course in computer applications from a recognized institute.
- Junior Assistan: Candidates should have Graduated from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; Six months certificate course in Computer Application from recognized Institute.
- Mechanic/Electrician/Driller/Junior Stenographer: Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanical/Electrician/ Trade.
- Steno-Typist: Candidates should have Graduated from any recognized University. having a minimum speed of 60 and 45 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively.
- Driver: Candidates should have Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 having valid HGV/PSV driving License.
- Cashier: Candidates should have Graduated from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; 06 months certificate course in Computer application from a recognized institute.
- Cleaner: Candidates should have passed Matric pass and Cleaner chit holder.
- Senior Horticulture Technician: Candidates should have possessed B.Sc. Horticulture OR B.Sc. Agriculture with Horticulture as a major subject.
- Canning Instructor: Candidates should have possessed Degree/Diploma in Food Processing or Fruit Preservation from any recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Culture Assistant: Candidates should have passed Matric or above with sufficient experience in any one of the following musical instrument Violin, Sitar, Harmonium, Tabla, Sarangi, Rabab, Drum, Flute. Preference will be given to those who are proficient vocalists.
Pay Scale: Negotiable
Required Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021) : 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Test
Application Fee Process:
- For All Candidates: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
Candidates should make the payment of examination Fee through Net Banking, Credit or Debit
Job Location : Jammu and Kashmir
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply for the JKSSB Recruitment by visiting official website at https://ssbjk.org.in/
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here