ESIC Recruitment 2021: 6552 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts
Are you looking For ESIC Recruitment 2021?
If Yes, So ESIC Recruitment 2021 Notification @esic.nic.in: Employees’ State Insurance Recruitment Board has announced advertisement for the posts of 6552 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Vacancy. On the Employment Newser ESIC Recruitment page, candidates can get easily all about ESIC job vacancies information as like, name of post, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and much more information as listed below….
No of Vacancy : 6552
Post Name :
- Upper Division Clerk or Upper Division Clerk Cashier: 6306
- Stenographer (Group ‘C’ posts): 246
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application: Will Be Announced Soon
- Last Date To Submit Online Application: Will Be Announced Soon
Required Educational Qualification:
- Upper Division Clerk or Upper Division Clerk Cashier: Candidates should have possessed a Bachelor Degree in any Stream from recognized university.
- Stenographer (Group ‘C’ posts): Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers)
Required Age Limit :
- 18 to 27 years
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, relaxations will be given as per the Govt. of India norms.
Pay Scale: 25,500 – 81,100/- Level -4
Job Location : All India
Process Of Selection: Will depend on performance in the Online Test/Written Examination.
- For UR, OBC: ₹ 500/- (INR One Thousand) only.
- For SC and ST/PWD: ₹ 250
Candidates should make the Payment of Examination fee through net banking facility or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should apply for the recruitment by visiting online website at www.esic.nic.in