East Coast Railway Recruitment 2021: Scouts & Guides Quota Posts (Apply Online for 08 Vacancies)
East Coast Railway has been announced advertisement for the post of Scouts & Guides Quota.
No of Vacancies: 08
- Scouts: 02 Posts
- Guides Quota : 06 Posts
- Scouts : Candidates must have passed 10+12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. (50% marks in the aggregate will be required for NTPC categories. 50% marks are not required for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen candidates and candidates possess higher qualification like Graduation/ Post Graduation) or A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate for the posts in Technical Categories.
- Guides Quota : Candidates must have passed 10th standard or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Scale of Pay :
- Scouts: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-
- Guides Quota: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-
Required Age Limit as on 01-11-2015:
- Scouts Quota: 18 to 29 years
- Guides Quota: 18 to 32 years
Age relaxation applicable as per govt rules.
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Test, Scouting Skill Assessment & Marks on certificates.
Process To Pay Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/-
- SC/ST /PH/Women candidates : No fee
Applicants should make the payment of fee in shape of Demand Draft/Postal order in favour of FA & CAO, East Coast Railway payable at Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply: Applicants should their filled application form in all manners along with one recent passport size photograph, copies of relevant certificates, two self addressed envelope (size 11 cm X 5 cm) duly affixing Rs. 5/- Stamp to the Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751017.
Important Date To Remember:
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 23-February
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form : Getting more information on official recruitment notification, be sure to check out this website http://www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/
East Coast Railway
The East Coast railway was established in the year 2003. Out of the 7 new zones, the East Coast railway was considered to be the East Coast Railway was the 1st railway which was inaugurated by Sri H.H.Devegowda. The 3 divisions which are coming under the East Coast Railway are Khurda Road, Waltair and Sambalpur.
The main mission of the East Coast Railway is to provide safe, best transport and eco friendly service to the passenger travelling in. They are trying to improve the amenities which are used by the passengers and also increase the production related to the information technology. The General Manager of East Coast railway is Shri Umesh Singh.
There are many new project coming up which is doing by the east Coast Railway. The traing to the Engineers and the new drivers are given in every division by this Railway. The name of the training institution under the east Coast Railway is Basic training centre. It was established in the year 1989. Every year the capacity utilization is increasing. The candidates are seems to be interested in learning about the railway in brief.
The job opportunities are also increasing in the railway department every year. The candidates needs to be careful to read the information such as selection procedure, application fees, qualification in the education. The candidate those who have qualification in any degree can apply for the job. It is very important that the candidate need to apply for the job before or on the last date of the submission of application form. The future will be safe and secure once you are selected.