DHFWS Recruitment 2021: 60 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
Are you looking For DHFWS Recruitment 2021?
If Yes, DHFWS Recruitment 2021 Notification @wbhealth.gov.in : District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Hooghly Recruitment Board has announced advertisement for the posts of 60 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Other Vacancy. On the Employment Newser DHFWS Recruitment page candidates can get easily all about DHFWS vacancies information as like, name of post, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and much more information as listed below….
No of Vacancies: 60
Post Name :
- Staff Nurse: 47
- Medical Officer: 07
- Lab Technician: 05
- Clinical Psychologist: 01
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18 February 2021
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 04 March 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 10 March 2021
Required Qualification :
- Staff Nurse: Completed GNM training course from an institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/West Bengal Nursing Council (or) B.Sc Nursing course. Must be registered under WB Nursing Council. Should have proficiency in local language.
- Medical Officer (Full Time): Candidates should have possessed MBBS from a MCI recognized institute with a one-year compulsory internship. Must be registered under WB Nursing Council.
- Lab Technician: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th) from a recognized board/ institute with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics and Diploma in MLT recognized by West Bengal State Medical Faculty/AICTE.
- Clinical Psychologist: Candidates should have possessed a recognized qualification in Clinical Psychology from an institution (or) Post Graduation in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology and M.Phil in Clinical Psychology and Social Psychology.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 60,000 per month.
- Medical Officer: Rs. 25,000 per month.
- Lab Technician: Rs. 22,000 per month.
- Clinical Psychologist: Rs. 30,000 per month.
Required Age Limit as on 01 January 2021: 40 years & Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC A&B will be given as per govt. norms
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Online Test.
Application Fee Process:
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved category,: No fee
Candidates should make the Payment of Examination in the form of Demand Draft to be issued from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, A/C Non-NHM, Hooghly” payable at Kolkata.
Job Location : West Bengal
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply for the NTPC recruitment by visiting official website at www.wbhealth.gov.in and candidates should submit the completed application in the attached prescribed format only duly filled in along with self- attested photocopy of all testimonials in support of their qualification, experience etc. One passport size Photograph [duly signed by the candidate) and self-attested photocopy of the proof of identity viz. Electoral Identity Card/ Aadhaar Card/Driving license etc e submitted by Speed post/ Courier/in the designated Drop Box kept at
the office of the CMOH, Burra Bazar, DRS Building Campus, Chinsurah, Hooghly Pin 71.2\07,
from 18.02.202t to O4.O3.2021 (except Saturday, Sunday & Govt. Holidays) by 04:00 p.m.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here