Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021: 50 Fireman & Safety Assistant Posts
Cochin Shipyard Limited has announced advertisement for the post of 50 Fireman & Safety Assistant on contract basis.
No of Vacancy: 50
Post Name :
- Fireman: 40 Posts
- Safety Assistant: 10 Posts
Age Limit as on 22-04-2017:
- Maximum age limit is 30 years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per govt rules
Required Qualification :
- Fireman : Pass in SSLC and Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognised course from a reputed institute or Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions.
- Safety Assistant : Pass in SSLC and One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
- Fireman: Rs. 14000/-
- Safety Assistant: Rs. 14500/-
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Practical test.
Application Fee Process:
- General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking).
- There is no fee for SC/ST/Pwd Candidates.
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply online through the website www.cochinshipyard.com.
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 12-April
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 22-April
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information on official recruitment, be sure to check out here http://www.cochinshipyard.com