CIMFR Recruitment 2021: Project Assistant Vacancy (45 Vacancies Opening)
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) recruitment department has announced advertisement for the posts of 45 Project Assistant.
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancies : 45 Post
Post Name :
- Project Assistant Level-III : 01 Post
- Project Assistant Level-II : 08 Post
- Project Assistant Level-I : 38 Post
Important Dates to Apply :
- Date of Interview :
- Venue of Interview :
Pay Scale :
- Project Assistant Level-III : Rs. 28000/- (Per month)
- Project Assistant Level-II : Rs. 25000/- (Per month)
- Project Assistant Level-I : Rs. 15000/- (Per month)
Required Qualification :
- Project Assistant Level-II & III : Candidates should have possessed Post Graduated degree in relevant subject with 55% marks and 2 years experience.
- Project Assistant Level-I : Candidates should have Graduated in respective subject with 55% marks.
Required Age Limit :
- Project Assistant Level-III : 28 years
- Project Assistant Level-II : 30 years
- Project Assistant Level-I : 35 years
Age Relaxation would be applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates 5 years
Job Location : Jharkhand
Mode of Selection: By an Interview.
Application Fee Process : No Fee
Process to Apply : Candidates should appear for interview in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents, experience certificate & passport size photograph at the time of given venue on mentioned date.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : http://cimfr.nic.in/