BBMP Recruitment 2021: 120 Senior Medical Officer/Specialist & General Duty Medical Officer Posts
Are you looking For BBMP Recruitment 2021?
If Yes, So BBMP Recruitment 2021 Notification@webapps.bbmpgov.in: Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has announced advertisement for the posts of 120 Senior Medical Officer/Specialist & General Duty Medical Officer Posts. On the Employment Newser BBMP Recruitment page, candidates can get easily all about BBMP vacancies information as like, name of post, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application form and much more information as listed below….
No Of Vacancy: 120
Post Name :
- Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology: 18
- Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Pediatrician: 19
- Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Anesthesia: 13
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 70
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 23rd February 2021
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 24th March 2021
- Last Date for the Submission of Application Fee: 25th March 2021
Required Age Limit :
- General Candidates: 26 to 42 Years
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: 26 to 45 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 26 to 47 Years
Required Qualification :
- Senior Medical Officer/Specialist: Persons must possess Post Graduation or Diploma in a related field from a university established by law in India and recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- GDMO: Persons should possess an MBBS degree from a university established by law in India and recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Pay Scale : Rs.52650 – 97100/-
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Exam/Interview.
Job Location : Karnataka
Application Fee :
- General: 1000/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 500/-
- Ex Amy: 100/-
- SC/ST: Null
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply online for the recruitment by visiting official website at https://webapps.bbmpgov.in/doctor-apply/Forms/DoctrRecruitment.aspx
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here